Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai Benefits Overview
Auto enthusiasts, specialist, and everyday drivers alike have all been talking about the fantastic value that certified pre-owned Hyundai models have to offer drivers all over the country. Here at Mungenast Hyundai in Hazelwood, MO, we are proud to be able to provide our customers with a large selection of certified pre-owned Hyundai models, all of which offer tremendous confidence and benefits to those that drive them. Between the intensive certification process and the numerous benefits and warranties offered with every certified model, our selection of certified pre-owned Hyundai models are a great option for anyone looking to get a quality like-new vehicle without having to pay the price for a new vehicle. All of our certified pre-owned Hyundai models are priced with you in mind, and with our customizable financing options on all of our vehicles, we will help you to find the most affordable price to fit both your budget, and your lifestyle.
Before any Hyundai model can be deemed worthy of being called a certified pre-owned Hyundai model, it must first go through an intensive certification process. Firstly, the model can be no more than five years old, and it must have less than 60,000 miles on the odometer. It must then pass a rigorous 150-point inspection to ensure that all of the components are performing at the highest level possible, and if any components aren't, they are then switched out or refurbished.
Striking design, human-focused technology, and uncompromising workmanship are standard equipment in all Hyundai vehicles. And only Hyundai vehicles that comply with the following requirements are eligible to become a Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned vehicle:
- Maximum of five years old.
- Pass a comprehensive 150-point quality assurance inspection by a Hyundai dealership technician.
- Have a clean, non-branded title as verified by a Vehicle History Report.
Why Certified Pre-Owned is your best option
With your purchase of a Hyundai CPO vehicle, you receive the following suite of benefits valued at $2,066:
- Remainder of the 5-Year / 60,000-Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty*
- Reinstatement of the 10-Year / 100,000-Mile CPO Powertrain Limited Warranty**
- Comprehensive 150-Point*** quality assurance inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report
- 10-Year / Unlimited Mile Roadside Assistance*
- Rental car and travel interruption reimbursement for covered repairs
- 3-Month of No-Charge SiriusXM® Satellite Radio "All-Access" Trial
- The option to purchase a Hyundai Protection Plan (HPP) vehicle service contract at participating dealers
Is There a Difference in Certified Pre-Owned Programs?
Yes, there is a difference. With the increased popularity of certified vehicles, there has been an increase in the number of 'certified' vehicle programs available to consumers. This can lead to confusion over what the term 'certified' really means. How do different 'certified' programs compare?